Huspy doesn’t charge you any brokerage fees but there are some upfront costs involved in the mortgage process. See the breakdown below:
Upfront fees for handover and resale property purchases:
- Dubai Land Department fee (4% of property purchase price + AED 580 admin fee)
- Dubai Land Department mortgage registration fee (0.25% of loan amount + AED 290)
- Real estate agency fee (from 0% up to 4% of property value + 5% VAT). This is negotiable and will depend on the Form F/MOU that you sign with the real estate agent.
- Bank processing fee (Up to 1% of loan amount + 5% VAT)
- Registration trustee fees: (Properties below AED 500,000: AED 2,000 + 5% VAT; Properties above AED 500,000: AED 4,000 + 5% VAT)
- Property valuation fee (From AED 2,000 to AED 4,000 inclusive of VAT)